- Offensive Miniatures respects the privacy concerns of users of its web sites.We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We may use "cookies" which store your information on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings, however no information will be transferred to us without your consent.
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. Offensive Miniatures store certain personal information collected eg, when registering for our mailing lists, our discussion groups or placing orders. Offensive Miniatures will store your e-mail address along with any other information you may provide. When you use the services of the web site, we may need to collect further information about you. This information may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name, address and your credit card details. Credit card details are not stored on-line.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by
- Registering on-line and updating your own details
- Email us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- We always give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us by unsubscribing. We never pass your information on to third parties for promotional purposes.
- If at any time you wish to be removed from our mailing list please advise us in writing by e.mail or letter, including your contact information.
- We may use the information provided to process any transactions undertaken by you and for internal administration and analysis. We disclose your information to third parties (such as the credit company to process the transaction authorised by you) only for the purpose of administration and providing services to you.
- By disclosing your personal information to Offensive Miniatures, you agree to collection, storage and processing of your personal information in the manner set out here.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- If you have any queries regarding this privacy statement please contact us via the following routes
Offensive MiniaturesPO Box 144StockportCheshire SK6 9AEUnited Kingdom